Client: Women's Luxury Retailer
Overview: Six-door women's specialty retailer grossed one month's revenue in four days, closed underperforming store, improved market positioning, re-built management and sales teams, improved customer experience and redefined digital brand presence over 12 months.
Challenges: contraction of the market, change in merchandising mix, brand positioning, vendor relations, HR
Pop up Event
- Creation of pop up event in underserved market yielded one month's revenue over four days
- Liquidated back stock
- Brought together team members from five of six stores
- Reinforced brand awareness and gave data on potential new market
PR and Marketing Strategy
- Outreach to press and vendors for mentions in magazines including Vogue, W, Elle, Harper's Bazaar
- Forged partnership with Kirna Zabete owners for ballet and fashion benefit in VA and NYC.
- Creation of direct mail campaigns reinforcing whimsical brand and insider access to designers and events.
- Creative direction of new website and accompanying digital marketing strategy.
- Comprehensive calendar of events with designers enhanced sales and vendor relationships.
- Created internship program for new talent
- Helped reconstruct key team
- Replaced team members who were not on brand
Sales Team Training
- Gave team support in luxury sales skills
- Improved product knowledge and ability to grow individual team members' clientele capacities